- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 7 December 2021, 5:53PM
Uber Reserve is here! Making it easier to plan ahead for all of those Christmas parties, appointments and summer antics.
Riders in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch can now reserve an UberX or Uber Comfort ride up to 30 days in advance. With Reserve, riders are also given a locked-in upfront price – so there’s no surge charges or surprises.
New tech helps driver-partners navigate to arrive early for Reserve trips, to help ensure on-time pick-up every time.
Margarita Peker, Head of Rider Operations in Australia and New Zealand, said Reserve was designed to give riders and driver-partners alike added certainty.
“With exclusive features like upfront matching between rider and driver and price certainty with upfront pricing for your route, Uber Reserve offers riders peace of mind when it’s needed most.
After an uncertain couple of years, we know that Kiwis are excited to get out and make plans that they can rely on. Uber Reserve means you don’t need to leave anything to chance – especially when booking those important trips for things you can’t miss, or for the times when it’s just not fashionable to be late.”
What sets Uber Reserve apart:
- Reserve in advance: You can now reserve your ride up to 30 days in advance.
- Know what you’ll pay: Lock in your Reservation price when you book. No surge changes, no surprises.
- On time pick up: Our improved technology helps Driver Partners navigate to arrive early, to ensure you’re picked up on time.
- Ready when you are: Your ride happens on your schedule, with 5 minutes of wait time included.
Uber Reserve will be available for all users in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch by December 15. Get to and from your destination safe (and on time) fam!
Want more? Here's a bit we love from Bree & Clint – unleashed every weekday arvo from 3PM. They're always up to something!
Take your Radio, Podcasts and Music with you